Lochee United Football Club
- Consults supporters on a regular basis through the Season Ticket holders, local press, website and Social Media.
- Publicises its position on major policy issues in an easily digested format, through the website and local press.
- Has and continues to develop ways to consult with sponsors, the local authority and other interested parties.
- Undertakes research on the design and number of new strips.
- Will not knowingly buy goods from any supplier or manufacturer who does not comply fully with labour, safety and other relevant laws of the countries of manufacture with respect to minimum wages, hours of work, overtime, sick pay and holiday entitlement.
Lochee United Football Club opposes the exploitation of child labour.
- No orders will be placed with suppliers employing child labour under the age allowed in the country concerned.
- Legitimate apprenticeships or education related work are acceptable as long as there is no risk to the children’s health or safety.
- Suppliers must not use forced labour and must practice universal respect of human rights and freedom for all, without discrimination because of race, sex, language or religion.
Lochee United Football Club continues to strive for wider access to matches offering:
- A minimum 50% reduction on match day prices for Under 16’s and Over 65’s.
- Excellent value season ticket prices.
- Admission monies will not under any circumstances be refunded if the match has to be abandoned after the game has kicked off. However, in the event of such an abandonment occurring before half time, at the very least a voucher will be given to all spectators allowing them free admission to the fixture at any rearranged date, as per ground regulations.
- In the event that season tickets are not eligible for cup games, season ticket holders will be given the first opportunity to purchase a ticket prior to the tickets being made available for general sale. (This is in the event of an “all ticket” game only).
- As a general rule, ticket refunds are only issued in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Club.
- The Club abides by the rules of football’s governing bodies relating to the allocation of tickets to visiting club supporters.
- The Club undertakes to provide or subcontract an appropriate catering service at each of the Club’s First Team games.
Lochee United Football Club states that:
- They will endeavour to ensure that both home and away kits have a minimum lifespan of one season and a maximum lifespan of two seasons.
- The above is subject to change in the event of a new club and or equipment sponsor.
- The Club offers a 28-day money back or exchange guarantee on purchases of merchandise through the Club on production of a valid receipt and all packaging. The product must be as originally sold. This offer does not affect your statutory rights.
- All Club members, supporters and all applicants for employment will be regarded equally and be given equal opportunities in all aspects of contract irrespective of their race, colour, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or ethnic origin.
Lochee United Football Club is totally committed to support football’s grass roots through football-based activities and educational initiatives.
- Seeks to promote close links between the Club and its community and to introduce young people, male and female, to football as players and spectators.
- Will endeavour to offer a coaching service to schools during curriculum time
- Continue to develop the provision of football opportunities for girls and women’s football
- Will support and work with outside agencies, especially disadvantaged groups (disabled, ethnic minorities and the unemployed)
- Supports the SFA Community Scheme educational initiative with the Local Authority
- All youngsters who attend any Club activity will be provided with the same standards of professional tuition irrespective of ability, age, sex or background.
Lochee United Football Club:
- Will strive to provide value for money in all areas of its business.
- Will seek to achieve the highest level of service.
- Will treat all customers with respect and courtesy.
- To avoid confusion Lochee United Football Club prefers all complaints to be made in writing by e-mail, fax or letter and will respond in like form. In the first instance, we are committed to acknowledge any letter of complaint within 3 working days of receipt and will endeavour to provide a full response within 10 working days.
If your complaint has not been dealt with speedily and efficiently then recourse is again in writing via an email to the Club Secretary Marc Stanton.
Contact details are as follows:
Reviewed: January 2022